-HEHS--2010 -3A,3B,3C -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

even over the one

Go down

even over the one Empty even over the one

Post by tantangg Thu May 05, 2011 9:16 am

even over the one

kinds of pleasure revenge: "I think Qiao Wentai will support to my 50-year-old bar, the Jia when the hostess, at least the first half I will be happy now!" will say those words, it is because the gas, but she told me and mother's lack of respect for the repressed anger of six months to find an outlet, but I never imagined, is so powerful Ding Min However, even at home to open the gas would choose suicide. Go to the hospital from the school and saw a look of dull Qiao Bobo and Qiaobo boat, I could not help but covered with cold, trembling. I do not s still on however, the study by the source, the culprit is not me, Who else? Qiao Family Courtyard, since I could not dare to step further, in schools, has become even more of silence. Later, graduation, I entered the university, he and Qiao Bobo to flee his country. During that past, I have been deep in my heart. If not met on a long, I'm afraid now seven Shen-hsiang, who had finished weaving for their own cocoon, he will be a little bit of my heart to iron heat warm, step by step to pull me from the cold world out. "Qiaobo boat, you know, I, killed your mother, because I, she would seek to find short!" How can such a seven Shen-hsiang, a murderer killed his mother, how can if nothing had happened and He walked together. Call out a cry, and awakened from a nightmare, turned out we knew it, I'm amazing that sleep in the past. Touch the forehead, hands full of cold sweat, his eyes, gently slide a small Coach Handbags Outlet drop. Sitting cross-legged on the sofa, fear. Ears heard the sound, almost made me scream out loud. "Seven-hsiang, how?" Yu Wen suddenly came out from the room. "Nothing?" I shook my head, "What a nightmare, you wake up?" She looked at the time, has more than three o'clock, smiled: "I have slept long enough." I to the edge of the Nueliao Nue, make a seat to her: "Just, I woke up, and anyway, tomorrow is Sunday, we simply talk it, but also a long time no chat!" She approached me, gently sat down. After a moment of silence, she suddenly smiled and said: "Seven-hsiang, thank you!" Cheap Coach Handbags "Hey thank me do?" She looked down in silence, a long time, that she whispered: "Today . morning, I pick up tomorrow Zhang briefcase, inadvertently, his wallet fell to the ground . you know, I never look through his stuff, but, we both saw that picture out of a corner exposed to could not help live out, trying to straighten it . "" Yu Wen! "could Cheap Coach Bags not help but call her Discount Coach Handbags softly. "After marriage, every day I thought I was the happiest woman under the sun, but, he, even after the photo of the two of us, put up another picture!" She has started choking, sobbing softly down. "Maybe he forgot it was just Mingzhang!", "How could two people so close photo, but it is the inner layer of your wallet, stacked so neatly, if not he does not fit, if not his cherish things, why leave now? "" That you have personally asked him? "to see her shaking her head, I can not help persuade" Perhaps, but you suspicious, you did not listen to his explanation to a identified, Yu Coach Outlet Online Wen Coach Outlet Online . Coach Outlet Online "" If someone else is, I will ask him face to face! However, that person that person . . "Yu Wen stared up at me," You asked me Coach Bags On Sale how the export! "that somehow , palpitation up: "That man, who is she?" "seven-hsiang, you know, I have blamed you, if it is because of you, I would not know the way and Ming Zhang trip, he will not empathy Do not love, I can enjoy the sweet sweet love . "a blow, even, even the line is! How could, how could a trip! "But I know it is not your fault, perhaps, the line is not the fault of .!" Yu Wen very difficult to show a smile, "Sometimes that love is like a beautiful bubble, I try to maintain its gorgeous, Coach Bags Outlet but in the end, only a thin spines, can make it disappear without a trace. to maintain a relationship, is so difficult,

tantangg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum